I keep telling you...

REWahoo

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give
...not to retire here.

Texan infected with flesh-eating bacteria while swimming

"Steve Gilpatrick, a 58-year-old retiree, contracted a potentially fatal infection from flesh-eating bacteria while he swam off the coast of Galveston, Texas..."

"Doctors say Gilpatrick is in critical condition and faces the loss of one leg and organ failure because of necrotizing fasciitis caused by bacteria known as Vibrio vulnificus."

I think I have another explanation for the lack of the rattlesnake/chigger/USPS scorecard.

REW's been taken over by a chigger. I saw how it works on an old star trek episode a couple of days ago. Right in the ear. If it isnt struck by flesh eating bacteria.

Sounds kind of like a headline I saw in our newspaper recently ."Retiree attacked by alligator on the local golf course."

5-Million-Car Pileup Kills Dallas-Fort Worth | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

5-Million-Car Pileup Kills Dallas-Fort Worth

DALLAS—The Texas Highway Patrol announced that Dallas and Fort Worth, the state's largest metropolitan area, was killed instantly during evening rush hour Monday, after their 5,104,233 vehicles were involved in a series of violent head-on, rear-end, and T-bone collisions on Interstate 30.
"This is one of the worst wrecks I've seen, made even sadder by the fact that these cities were so young," state trooper Lew Pettibone said. "It's especially painful knowing how close these cities were."
Dallas, 151, and Fort Worth, which turned 134 two weeks ago, are survived by their sister city, Arlington, and several younger suburbs.

Here's REW's new avatar:

1006_bugeyedbug.jpg

Kinda reminds me of a story I read several years ago. About a King in England, that had an "EARWIG," stuck in his ear. (What's an Earwig?) I don't know.

Anyway, Earwigs can't backup, they only go forward. So, for months, this King had to endure the constant gnawing inside his head, until finally, the earwig passed outside his opposite ear. Relief, was Tremendous!!

Until he found out, that it was a previously pregnant female. (Like, prior to passing thru his head and out the other ear.)

I'd take a chigger any day!!

It's worth mentioning, that's a lifesize picture of the earwig, the chigger is actually slightly larger than shown.

Kinda reminds me of a story I read several years ago. About a King in England, that had an "EARWIG," stuck in his ear. (What's an Earwig?) I don't know.

Anyway, Earwigs can't backup, they only go forward. So, for months, this King had to endure the constant gnawing inside his head, until finally, the earwig passed outside his opposite ear. Relief, was Tremendous!!

Until he found out, that it was a previously pregnant female. (Like, prior to passing thru his head and out the other ear.)

I'd take a chigger any day!!

That was a "Night Gallary" or some such story!

I think the moral of the story for Flesh Eating Bacteria Man is not to get into the bacterial soup that is the Gulf with an open wound. :eek:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom