I went to Hell and back

ScooterGuy

Recycles dryer sheets
Actually, Hell is rather nice. It was warm when I arrived, after an arguous trip on my big motor scooter (named the Demon Duck of Doom). I had an icream cone there, and set up my hammock between two trees (there are trees in Hell), thus lay9ing a true claim to having 'hung out' in Hell.

Full from a previous lunch, I wasn't able to have a sandwich at the Dam Site, but I was able to take a few photos

For those who don't know, Hell is located in Mikchigan, between Ann Arbor and Flint, off MI 36 and just south and west of Pinckney.

Gosh, I thought you were posting from the Cayman Islands. I did not know there was a hell in Michigan. Been to the Cayman one.

Heh, if you were in the vicinity of Hell, MI in, say, December through March, you might think it lived up to its name.

My old stomping grounds

My folks owned a cottage there when I was between the ages of 10 & 14! Yup, the dam freezes over in Hell!!!! I could go fishing in the chain of 7 lakes as I recall and never take the boat out of the water.

Heh, if you were in the vicinity of Hell, MI in, say, December through March, you might think it lived up to its name.

You mean like when Hell freezes over?!

Attachments

• hellfreezesover.jpg
    hellfreezesover.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 213
Scooters are going to make a big revival thanks to high gas prices,I've got the hots for a 250cc Honda Elite.Is that a Burgman you are driving?

Yeah, it's a Burgman

A 650, actually. I get 49 mpg and can sustain highway speeds of 7- to 75 mph all day long.

I need the maxi-scooter -- called the Demon Duck of Doom -- because, at 6' 9" tall, it's the only one where my knees don't bang the underside of the handle bars.

Back
Top Bottom