In the trash

Badger

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
I just received the mail today and an envelop from the "Wealth Enhancement Group" with a request to fill out their "2018 National Study On Retirement Planning". The survey has my name and address printed on the survey form. After they ask for my marital status, age, and employment there are 8 questions that include wanting to know how much I have currently saved for retirement.

Now why in the world would I want to give them that information?

It sounds too much like a scam. Has anyone else received a survey request from Bruce Helmer the co-founder and host of the radio program "Your Money" (copied from the cover letter)? I never heard of this person.

Cheers!

Bruce is an FA in MN with a radio show. I consider all FA's as scammers until proven wrong.

No, but we get invitations to a free dinner at a nice restaurant so they can tell us how to make them rich with our money. :))

No, but we get invitations to a free dinner at a nice restaurant so they can tell us how to make them rich with our money. :))

I must be in the wrong social group. We only get invites to so-so restaurants.

Hopefully you removed your name and any other personal information from the mailer before tossing it into trash.

I must be in the wrong social group. We only get invites to so-so restaurants.
We get invitations to so-so restaurants too, like Don's, but lately also to Ruth's Chris. Since we normally eat at much cheaper places than either of these, maybe this indicates that we are becoming upwardly mobile... :LOL:

:D:D

This reminds me of my thread on this subject. I was getting tempted because they were sending me invitations for a "no obligation" dinner at Ruths Chris. The responses were both entertaining and sufficient to prevent me from attending.

We get invitations to so-so restaurants too, like Don's, but lately also to Ruth's Chris. Since we normally eat at much cheaper places than either of these, maybe this indicates that we are becoming upwardly mobile... :LOL:

No, you are becoming more valuable because you are annuity prospects.

Back
Top Bottom