Innovative strategy to increase cash flow

Meadbh

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
I remember seeing a documentary showing that an increasing number of bright young women turn to prostitution to help pay for their studies. They were very realistic about it. Basically it's a job that pays well and the odd hours allow them to continue attending school full time. Many of these women were studying to become lawyers, doctors, and other high flying professionals.

Just like their moms ... except their moms never went public about it.

Sadly, not a great strategy for me. Unless there is untapped market for woman who will pay for sex with 50 year old guy carrying an extra 25 lbs.

Sadly, not a great strategy for me. Unless there is untapped market for woman who will pay for sex with 50 year old guy carrying an extra 25 lbs.
You'll never know until you put an ad on Craigslist! :)

Dude I thought you were in marketing. Reword it and put it in a craigslist ad and see what pops up.

I wonder if that rate of 300 British pounds per hour had a minimum time associated with it? :)

Back
Top Bottom