Instant Pot State of the Art

Clone

Full time employment: Posting here.
We bought an Instant Pot Duo 6 qt model based on the favorable press that it has received here and other places. We are now looking to get a second one for our Arizona place, and are scanning the Black Friday preview ads as well as Amazon. Target, Walmart, and Amazon had a 6 qt Duo Nova for $65, but that sale has expired. Walmart has the Duo 6 qt for $49 in their Black Friday ad.

Any thoughts on the Duo Nova vs the Duo, and is anybody seeing any great deals out there?

Costco is advertising the Instant Pot 6 qt Duo Sous Vide, a 9-in-1 multi-use pressure cooker with 14 preset smart programs. The sale runs 11/24 - Dec 24 and is $25 off, making it $64.99. It can be also be ordered on Costco.com.

I’m not sure how well the Sous vide part works. I have a Sous vide, and it has a circulating water bath.

I have a Cuisinart electric pressure cooker. I don't find it just takes so long to heat up and start cooking. I mainly use it for cooking whole chickens for soups and chicken and dumplings.

And since we're ER'd, we have plenty of time to use our crock pots. Cannot beat'em for a pot roast and/or vegetable beef soups and chili.

Back
Top Bottom