Ipad accessories

Chuckanut

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
I need some help with a case/cover for an iPad 2. The case I currently have is a nice leather one but it does not take advantage of the magnetic on/off switch that the iPad 2 has. I want to find a case/cover that will protect both sides of the iPad 2 and take advantage of this switch. Also, it should not add to much weight or size. Any suggestions?

Thank you.

I got the Bear Motion Ipad cover from Amazon. I like it.

Bear Motion (TM) 100% Genuine Leather Case for iPad2 with built-in Stand - Support auto sleep/awake function.

Honestly, I can't see it.
Your iPad will last you a few years, then you'll want a newer version. A few scratches on the back won't matter to whoever wants to buy your current model. The front screen is all you need to protect.

Just my opinion, worth what you paid for it.

I have a Bear Motion, works well. There are sleeker cases out there, but I feel like this one would offer some protection if I were to drop it (not tested yet!). I had a question and got surprisingly good customer service from the manufacturer.

Tried a couple of $10 cases, then was at an Apple Store and splurged for the $50 smart cover case.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom