Is Clinton Responsible?

I started watching this thing last night and it was terribly boring....

yeah, Clinton put the perpetrators of the first WTC bombing in prison. Obviously he should have disappeared them into a torture chamber in an undisclosed location, which is what real cowpokes do. It's Clinton's fault that he's a lover, not a torturer--thank goodness we have HeMan for President now. ::)

This bj is directly responsible for the economy, 9/11, Iraq, Saddam, the price of oil, the upcoming housing crash, and the loss of American innocence from 1950. I think this bj is even responsible for the lack of a gold-backed dollar.

Is there any doubt that without those bjs, Gore would have won?

eridanus said:
Clinton got a bj.

This bj is directly responsible for the economy, 9/11, Iraq, Saddam, the price of oil, the upcoming housing crash, and the loss of American innocence from 1950. I think this bj is even responsible for the lack of a gold-backed dollar.

Yep, a good bj is pretty powerful.

I watched the show last night and was very impressed with how they did an excellent job portraying the events during the 90s to show how they were all connected. It all looked very accurate to me. Yes, of course I know it was a dramatization but they told you that over and over with their written disclaimers. The entire thing was a lot more historically accurate than their disclaimers might have some people believe. I do wonder if Bill had not been distracted by the great bj if he might have noticed what total worthless pieces of crap he had working for him at the highest levels? I did find Bill's recent pleas before the camera to "just tell the truth" to be very, very funny.
jc

Eagle43 said:
Not true! And to answer your question, I will post as I please. 

Don't be too sure señor. I hear there are plans afoot to institute an HOA for this board.  :)

Ha

HaHa said:
Don't be too sure señor. I hear there are plans afoot to institute an HOA for this board.  :)

Ha
If we do start a board HOA, I want to nominate Clinton for board president.  That way we will always have someone to blame.   :D

I liked Clinton........he reminds me of many of my old "drinking buddies" that had manly failings such as infidelity, along with a total b-tch of a wife..........

How refreshing that such a man could be President...........he was the "average Joe's" President................ :LOL:

My favorite bumper sticker? "Impeach the President, and her Husband too".......................... :LOL:

FinanceDude said:
I liked Clinton........he reminds me of many of my old "drinking buddies" that had manly failings such as infidelity, along with a total b-tch of a wife..........

How refreshing that such a man could be President...........he was the "average Joe's" President................ :LOL:

My favorite bumper sticker?  "Impeach the President, and her Husband too".......................... :LOL:

Yeah, they're an interesting pair, Bill from rural Arkansas and Hillary from suburban Chicago.  Always loyal to "The Natural State," Bill's yet another example of southern politicians making it onto the big stage........

Alex said:
I blame Al Qaeda and Bin Laden.

I agree with Alex.

If a fox steals your chickens, do you blame the dog for not knowing or stopping it?

Why are we not pointing the finger at radical Islam, radical clerics preaching terrorism in the name of relegion, countries funding these teaching (Iran, Saudi, Syria)?

Is it because then we would have to do something about it? It is much easier to blame the current or past presidents than it is to address the root of the problem.

Lance

Back
Top Bottom