It's Official, Chrysler is on Life Support.......

BTW, GE Capital exited the leasing business (new and used) quickly after a $230 million dollar loss in ONE QUARTER several years ago...........

GE Capital might have exited teh leasing business, but GE Leasing started up. I think both are essentially the same company.

except for jeep i really have to think hard about what it is chrysler makes

Jeeps are ok, but lead the league in bad gas mileage.

I suppose Hummer could say that too.........great if you're offroad in a jungle, but you'll need a trailer to carry all the gas you'll need......:)

I suppose Hummer could say that too.........great if you're offroad in a jungle, but you'll need a trailer to carry all the gas you'll need......:)

you're right - my 133k mileage grand cherokee gets 16 mpg. I've never checked my Wrangler (it seems like the gas runs out of it before I have a chance to figure the mileage). Thats why I'm biking to work.

you're right - my 133k mileage grand cherokee gets 16 mpg. I've never checked my Wrangler (it seems like the gas runs out of it before I have a chance to figure the mileage). Thats why I'm biking to work.

But if you go offroad, I can't follow you, I would need the BIKE.........;)

Dude, don't be hatin' on the Accord. I think you're underestimating its abilities.

They're tearing up the road outside my office, and I've nearly bottomed out twice in the Accord. I need more clearance...........:D

To be exact, bad gas mileage crap designed for middle class people who for some bizarre reasons want to look like gangsters.

They do look good with 20 inch chrome rims...........:D

Back
Top Bottom