Just retired in Cincinnati

LearnAndBeWise

Confused about dryer sheets
Hi,
I'm Roger. I semi-retired in 2018 to Part time work. I'm 58. This year I am fully retiring. I live in Cincinnati Ohio. I have one grandchild and another do in a month. I love investing and finances. I feel totally confident in my retirement plan and feel i will have plenty of money to do all the things i want to. I started my retirement planning at age 28. I learned and followed advice of others and from reading many magazines and books. It has worked and thus I am able to comfortably retire. I'm looking to keep up with financial topics and give back by also helping others with experience and advice where I can. Have a great day! :)
Roger

So you are retired, or will be by the end of the year? Regardless, congrats and sounds like you have things set to enjoy your time.

Congrats

Welcome to this place , there is a lot of good info here

Congrats and welcome to the best part of your life.

Congratulations!!! So many new adventures to be had!

Welcome to the forum.
Hope to hear more from you.

Congrats and cheers from another Cincinnatian.

How about some more details about how you got here and what your future plans are?

Thanks!

Welcome Aboard! We are in Loveland and I retired this past Mar @ 55. So far, it's been great. I think you know you are retired when you like Monday's more than Fridays. Too many people out and about on the weekends.

Congrats and all the best for you in retired life!

Sounds like you are ready. :) :)

Congrats from another Cincinnatian! I started planning at 23 (now 25) with a plan to retire at 50, so I'd love to hear how you got to your goal since it seems like you had a similar timeline as me.

Back
Top Bottom