Last Minute Travel Deals - Any Suggestions

TooFrugal

Recycles dryer sheets
It looks like we may have to cancel our current vacation plans due to rain.

Does anyone have any suggestions on where to get discounts on last minute travel packages? We may need to switch our plans to some place with a better weather forecast. I've looked around and so far for places like Hawaii Costco seems the cheapest.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. I'm open on where to go as long as it is warm, sunny and scenic.

You might have already checked, but Travelocity has a "last-minute packages" section for the next 2-3 weeks.

Have fun!

I have found some amazing deals from the Hot Deals section/emails from this outfit: Worry-Free Vacations Home

If they do not fly from your city, you might look for similar outfits that package a chartered flight with a nice hotel for a cheap, last-minute get away. This outfit is similar but not exactly the same as the one above: Apple Vacations: #1 Tour Operator in the U.S. and America's Favorite Vacation Company!

I have never had any issues with either of these; but, do your due diligence. I have heard of issues with both. (I am fairly easy to please and do not expect too much for bargain basement vacations.)

Good luck.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom