Law of diminishing returns and taxes..and I'm a schmuck

Thank you all for your responses. My plan is to give my notice as soon as my bonus and last vesting of restricted stock is vested...I'll give them reasonable notice. But time to pull the rip cord and get my behind out of there.

You are correct...and the criticism you are hitting me with, I definitely deserve...I guess I'm just looking to people who think alike for confirmation. I don't need the money. And it's sad to think that I would continue working just because I have nothing else to do but slave away at a desk. I just need to get out and figure out what I want to do with the rest of my life. I'm up to the challenge! I guess I know the answer!

I don't know why you said I criticized you, I'm just wondering how you think a duplicate thread will help you decide to retire. I'm pointing out it's a internal thing with you since it isn't about the money.

I don't know why you said I criticized you, I'm just wondering how you think a duplicate thread will help you decide to retire. I'm pointing out it's a internal thing with you since it isn't about the money.

I think it was a good comment, you just pointed out that I asked the same thing about a year ago....and I had! Fair comment. I appreciate your thoughts...it's definitely not about the money. thanks!

Back
Top Bottom