Leader of North Carolina Protests Against Stay-at-Home tests positive for coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midpack

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
You can’t make this stuff up.

Newsweek said:
A leader of a Facebook group demanding that North Carolina allow businesses to reopen amid the Covid-19 pandemic has tested positive for coronavirus but is still insisting that Governor Roy Cooper's stay-at-home order be rescinded, saying it violates her right to freedom of religion.

Audrey Whitlock is one of the leaders of the ReOpen NC Facebook group, which has close to 70,000 online members and has organized weekly in-person rallies demanding that the state reopen. Whitlock described herself as an "asymptomatic Covid-19 patient" in a since-deleted post to the group on Sunday morning. Regardless of her potential to infect others, she said that abiding by the governor's orders meant her rights were being violated.

... reacted to the news with a statement saying that the group had continued to "demonstrate a jaw dropping lack of social responsibility and a complete disregard for our first responders and health workers on the front lines of this crisis."

https://www.newsweek.com/leader-nor...MSN&utm_medium=Feed&utm_campaign=Partnerships

Last edited:
Yes, go to the other thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom