Looking for coin sorter expertise

I watched him paw through and count out all dimes and nickels today for his 3 bottles of water, to the exact amount of change. I tried to "help" by putting them out on a plate.
OK, the guy's smart enough to hang out with hot engineer chicks, but...

... if he's willing to paw through a pile of change every day, would he be willing to devote the extra-strenuous post-workout effort to carrying home those three empty water bottles? He could refill them and take them back the next morning. It's not the money, it's the expended time & effort.

Plastic bicycle bottles might do the trick too. 49 cents at Goodwill.

Remember in the ancient days of watching a baseball game in the stadium, the roving food & beverage guys would carry small mechanical change holders on their belts? They'd push down on its levers to deliver a quarter or a dime or a nickel, one coin per push. Maybe you could find something like that to hold your small volume of change for quick dispensing.

I keep our change in a small custard dish. Every Friday when we buy our Costco pizza I pay with as much of the change as I can.

OK, the guy's smart enough to hang out with hot engineer chicks, but...
:LOL: Yes, he was crazy [-]smart[/-] enough to get connected with a woman who analyzes everything. In fact, one of the topics during our first meet (4 hours of talking in a downpour at a clambake) was wave mechanics and fetch on Lake Ontario, described in detail :rolleyes: by me. I mentioned sailing from my previous life and he was very interested [-]put on a good act[/-]. So I got into how sails and wind interact and how waves build up...If that wasn't enough to scare him off...:ROFLMAO:
He's a telecomm guy, and can take a computer apart and fix it up with his eyes closed. But when it comes to stuff like change and water bottles... :nonono:
It gets pretty funny around here. We should sell tickets.:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom