Love playing with FC

old medic

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
I have run it with many approaches. Including just my moneys, just the wifes, with and without SS. Then start adding 12K/yr in spending till we start falling under 80%. Different spending models and inflation rates (OUCH). Everything looks good.
Now that I started my pension, with the DW still working and adding to her 401K, I wonder if I'm messing something up...
Im using her take home pay from last year plus my pension take home as pension one starting 2022, then off chart spending in 2028 with what her pension will reduce our take home. Also not retired till 2028 and what shes adding to her 401... and its reducing our % a bit.

I have run it with many approaches. Including just my moneys, just the wifes, with and without SS. Then start adding 12K/yr in spending till we start falling under 80%. Different spending models and inflation rates (OUCH). Everything looks good.
Now that I started my pension, with the DW still working and adding to her 401K, I wonder if I'm messing something up...
Im using her take home pay from last year plus my pension take home as pension one starting 2022, then off chart spending in 2028 with what her pension will reduce our take home. Also not retired till 2028 and what shes adding to her 401... and its reducing our % a bit.

haha...its def a fun, and for me addictive site.....

I know it is based on history so the numbers are what they are , but they always look to be way optimistic! ESP when you go out 20-30 years!

Back
Top Bottom