March Madness/Rats, I'm Not A Billionaire

yakers

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Wow, there went my chance for serious money, missed three of the first pics. This is before the 32, 16, 8, 4 and 2 choice levels. Anyone here still in for Buffett's $Billion? Maybe we should have our own pool. I picked Duke to beat Florida in the final.

Last edited:
Wow, there went my chance for serious money, missed three of the first pics. This is before the 32, 16, 8, 4 and 2 choice levels. Anyone here still in for Buffett's $Billion? Maybe we should have our own pool. I picked Duke to beat Florida in the final.

From what the TV said, something like 95% of the brackets were busted yesterday....

With Duke losing, I predict all the rest are gone....

PS... just saw you picked Duke to win..... :facepalm: so sad....

Last edited:
More than that, at least before the Stanford game finishes. Track the leaders at:

https://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/quickenloansbracket/group/bdbc

A lot of people have New Mexico though, so as soon as this game ends and is recorded. 25 or more right now though.

I clicked through the entries. It looks as if there is currently only one perfect score, entered by Austin's Tip-Top Bracket. Best of luck, Austin! I wonder why so few people picked Stanford. They're a 10 seed that just beat a 7 seed, so by no means was this a major upset.

edit: Correction. The totals have been updated and there are 15 entries with a perfect 20 wins in 20 games.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom