Market hit new high!

The higher the market, the merrier. And I get to sell my call options at higher and higher prices. Let them "Buy, buy, buy".

Wheees don't scare me no more. Let the market crash, if it wants to. It adds excitement to life. >:D

I really enjoy watching that video. What a musical production! 1933 too - wow!

Reactions: W2R
>:D>:D>:D>:D>:D>:D>:D>:D

WHEEEE!!!!! Out of this world! The Dow is at 34,996 (mind-blowing!) and once again, between my portfolio and bank accounts, I have more money than ever before in my entire 73-year-old LIFE! :dance: :dance: :dance: :clap:

Does this make me happy or what? Hope you all are happy about today's market closing, too. :D

Oh, no. I need to get mine in before the jinx takes hold.

Attachments

• wheee.png
    wheee.png
    668.6 KB · Views: 46
I knew it.

Attachments

• wheeee.jpg
    wheeee.jpg
    345.3 KB · Views: 79
Look how fast that Wh*** sent the market reeling. :nonono:

Whither someone still emits Wheee?

All of those beautiful women (1933) are all dead now. So there's that.

Another good reason to retire early!!! Yes, I too was floored with how beautiful all those women were. Life is short, enjoy every moment of it.

I haven't been watching the market today! Just a minute while I go see how my portfolio is doing..... :D

EDITED TO ADD:

WHEEEE!!!!! Out of this world! The Dow is at 34,996 (mind-blowing!) and once again, between my portfolio and bank accounts, I have more money than ever before in my entire 73-year-old LIFE! :dance: :dance: :dance: :clap:

Does this make me happy or what? Hope you all are happy about today's market closing, too. :D

I wish you hadn’t done that! ?

Umm, time for the drop from the top of the hill. On real roller coasters, that's when you shout out and say "WHEEEEEE!!!!"

I'm neither happy nor unhappy about the number on the screen. It only matters when I sell. And I only sell a little at a time. It has to last 30+ years, not just one day. So today I don't look at the portfolio, as my behavior won't change, but my mood might. Time to enjoy music, my home, and the sunshine outside.

Umm, time for the drop from the top of the hill. On real roller coasters, that's when you shout out and say "WHEEEEEE!!!!"

I'm neither happy nor unhappy about the number on the screen. It only matters when I sell. And I only sell a little at a time. It has to last 30+ years, not just one day. So today I don't look at the portfolio, as my behavior won't change, but my mood might. Time to enjoy music, my home, and the sunshine outside.

Yeah, don’t take my comment too seriously.

I haven't been watching the market today! Just a minute while I go see how my portfolio is doing..... :D

EDITED TO ADD:

And there you go. You had to say it and that day could be the start of a little correction possibly in progress.:cool:

Of course not. ;)

I did sell two loser stocks today for the tax loss. It’ll offset some gains from earlier this year. I immediately put them back to work in a variety of different stocks not in the same industry.

I did sell two loser stocks today for the tax loss. It’ll offset some gains from earlier this year. I immediately put them back to work in a variety of different stocks not in the same industry.

I did sell a portion of one loser today too (to much exposure).

However, I bought some others late Friday and buying more today. Not a lot, but 4 or 5% of my dry powder so far. I'll keeping buying this week if it keeps heading south until I get to about 10% and then see how things are going at that point in time. Probably will rinse and repeat, if necessary. Hope this time it's not going to be different.:)

Last edited:
Nice little dip today. I dropped some dry powder from a matured CD into VOO. I'll be keeping an eye out for "Wheeees" in the future. :LOL:

We need rain here, so I'm going to wash my car now.

Buy The Dip!

Easy to say "Buy, buy, buy" when you have the cash.

My cash is running low. It was a 7-figure this time last year, but is no more as I have had a few puts assigned since then. And I am the kind of guy who does not hate cash, and don't mind keeping a stack.

So, I did what I could: sold a pharmaceutical ETF to buy a semiconductor ETF, the latter being hit harder the last two weeks. This, despite being overweighed in semiconductor already, so I did just a bitty bit to tell myself I bought low.

Time will tell if it's a good move.

Back
Top Bottom