Maybe some hope for the markets - From Bloomberg

Northern nutria, southern nutria. What difference does it make?

Let me ask you. Do they taste different? Both taste like chicken, yes?

Northern nutria, southern nutria. What difference does it make?
$4, or was it $6, the last I heard.

Let me ask you. Do they taste different? Both taste like chicken, yes?

I have NO idea. Back before Frank and I got together, I dated a Creole man from way out in the bayous and he wanted me to try it. NO WAY - - too much like rats for me.

Heh heh heh. I am too chicken to try, though Unclemick posted a link to mail order nutria meat already cleaned. Then, laurence, I think, posted a youtube link to show how it's cooked.

For those who tune in late, six months ago we have been through this. Search for nutria as keyword if you are curious.

Not only are they out of control in southeast Louisiana, but it is so bad that there is a standing reward of $4/tail (which I think may have gone up to maybe $6/tail) for nutria taken south of I-10.

I am south of I-10, but in a suburb so you would probably have to drive a couple of miles and then maybe paddle a pirogue or some such boat out into the swamps. Our wetlands would be a great place to bag hundreds of them.

So, if you completely lose hope in the market, you can always come down here and hunt nutria. ;)

Keep your eyes open for southbound truck, loaded heavy with a rifle, ammo, a flat bottom boat, and survival supplies. :) I could double my hourly income! :cool:

-CC

Hey, save me some!

Back
Top Bottom