Moneydance Brokerage download

Romer

Recycles dryer sheets
reference: https://www.early-retirement.org/fo...ransactions-from-schwab-brokerage-115336.html

I downloaded Moneydance as I have 4 months on my Quicken subscription left and ran into this issue. Just updating for the referenced thread to let folks know who may be considering switching it still is a problem.

That makes this a non starter for me

I did have to go and clean up a bunch in my bank transition from Quicken just in savings, but added a balance adjustment to do that

The Brokerage accounts all had weird cash balances and when I tried to adjust them the math didn't make sense. e.g adding a cash transaction of $60 increased the negative balance $4500 :( That is when I tried to link with the brokerage seeing that I could not manually manage this. I am sure there is a way for seasoned users, even deleting the whole account and entering manually.

I played with the package for an hour and decided to stay with Quicken. Hopefully they will have their normal discount end of December for renewal

It wasn't just the brokerage download, I didn't like the interface. Although I could have gotten use to it if I could have linked to my Broker. I also see my 401K provider only allows Quicken downloads so that is two sources I would have to do manually.

r
I played with the package for an hour and decided to stay with Quicken. Hopefully they will have their normal discount end of December for renewal
Someone posted a discount at Newegg for quicken. its in one of the money/investing forums.

Back
Top Bottom