moon palace

ripper1

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
We like going down to Mexico for all-inclusive trips. Usually in and around Cancun. We are going to the Moon Palace in Cancun in late April. Heard it is the largest and one of the best resorts down there. Has anybody been there? Would love to hear your experiences. Thanks all:)

My DB, DSI, DN and several members of my family went there, more than once. LOVED IT. You are pampered to extreme. Personally, I like historical, educational type vacations. You are in for a treat, especially if you're in need of R & R.

We had my daughter’s destination wedding there. It was very good. We would go back in a flash.

Don't like the beach. If you like vacationing with children you will enjoy it. Lots of good restaurants. The Grand is very nice. Golfing is available. Spas are great if you are getting resort credit be sure to book treatments early. Excursions are decent. We prefer sun palace. Great beach and no kids.

Going at end of April so should be not many kids as Easter break is over.

Good luck with that. Moon Palace is 1 of 3 very large resorts with the grand being the newest. The grand will have the most kids as that's where the water park is and they are running many promotions there. You can easily walk between the resorts or ride one of the shuttles. I heard that they are charging for day passes to the Grand now.

Visited this resort many times. Very large with everything you could want. It is south of the main drag so that is a plus for usbut mabye a negative for others. Nice golf and spa area, golf carts will take you there and back. Have fun!

About a mile of beach ( fairly sea weedy) from North to South end of the resort. Beautiful pool complex, though. The service is outstanding. I love the way the staff reply to your "Thank you" with "it's a pleasure." And seem to actually mean it. Lots of restaurants, bikes to rent, minigolf, etc. but expect either waiting lines for things, especially restaurants or closed down venues and restaurants if they are not busy enough to keep them all open.

We went for a conference years ago and I thought it was a great place but didn't spend much time at the beach. I remember really liking the restaurants but it's been awhile. The second time DH went (another conference) it was hotter than blazes in Sept or early Oct and he couldn't wait to get out of there.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom