Myers-Briggs and early retirement - the spinoff

I don't remember what mine was but I know it definitely was not the INTJ that you all talk about. I am not at all scientific or mechanically oriented...am much more intuitive or seat-of-my pants modus operendi. It is a wonder I muddle by in this life but somehow I do.

INTJ prior to retirement---seem to be becoming more of an E now that I am no longer physically and mentally drained from working. Not sure if the E should be considered progress or not---the I was easier in some respects.

I'm a Sagittarius!

ISTJ - I'm in good company with Clint Eastwood and Warren Buffet.

Another INTJ here.

ISTJ, maybe somebody can create a poll with all 16 choices..

Someone already did. It's an old thread, but the poll still appears to be open. I took the message at the bottom to heart and didn't vote, but what about it Mods? ISTM it makes more sense to have just one poll, even if it is old, than to have duplicate polls on the same question.

Thanks for pointing out that thread and its associated poll. I just voted. INTJ's rule on this board. :cool:

Here's another thread on personality type: http://www.early-retirement.org/forums/f38/retirement-personality-type-44723.html

PS. I wonder if INTJ would be the shy type that tends not to post photos of self. :angel:

I took two tests. My type was INTJ on one (scoring 78, 25, 50, 56) and ISTJ on the other.

That makes sense. We are a very analytical bunch and we build portfolios.

... although if our individual portfolios are like houses, their styles may look differently from each other like these. :D

I see the charms in each too. One is down-to-earth, low key, and in a sea of calm,. The other, provocative, modern, and exciting.

Oh, how to decide, how to choose.

3387-turf-houses.jpg

alan-voo-house1.jpg

You forgot the left-handed part, Uncle!

Another INTJ lefty here. I sometimes will get an ISTJ but the I and the J are dominant for me anyway.

And I am a Capricorn!

What?! Lefties and Capricorns in addition to ISTJ (even if it is just sometime) on this forum? Type A?? :greetings10:

I know I am an anomoaly here, but I am an ENFP. Then again, I'm not very die-hard on this website because I'm too busy being social. :)

INTJ here also. INTJs seem overrepresented here, seeing they're about 1% of the population.

Was expecting to see more ISTJs (Ebenzer Scrooge)
MBTI truths

OK, guess I'm the token ISFJ. Just ran across my M-B packet I got at w*rk all those years ago.

... although if our individual portfolios are like houses, their styles may look differently from each other like these. :D

I see the charms in each too. One is down-to-earth, low key, and in a sea of calm,. The other, provocative, modern, and exciting.

Oh, how to decide, how to choose.
(snip image links)
NW-bound, do you know where the turf-roofed houses in the top photo are? Are they new or old?

Back
Top Bottom