Need a Durable Air Mattress

easysurfer

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Any good air mattresses out there with a reputation of durability? In other words, won't leak air in a few month?

A few years back, got one from Wally World that felt so comfortable, but unfortunately, only lasted a few months. Then I used a cheap one from Aldi, but you guessed it, started to leak also. :blush:

I'm looking for a full size.

I've never really slept on one for more than a month or two (during the Katrina, then Rita hurricane evacuations). And that one wasn't mine. So, I have no personal knowledge of durability.

But I've had this one bookmarked for future purchase, perhaps. It's on Amazon, and is very highly rated at 4.7 out of 5. It is a queen size, though.

http://www.amazon.com/SoundAsleep-M...r_1_1?s=bedbath&ie=UTF8&qid=1403652516&sr=1-1

I've never really slept on one for more than a month or two (during the Katrina, then Rita hurricane evacuations). And that one wasn't mine. So, I have no personal knowledge of durability.

But I've had this one bookmarked for future purchase, perhaps. It's on Amazon, and is very highly rated at 4.7 out of 5. It is a queen size, though.

http://www.amazon.com/SoundAsleep-M...r_1_1?s=bedbath&ie=UTF8&qid=1403652516&sr=1-1

Thanks. That looks like a good mattress. It's priced a bit higher than I want to spend, but still, if it is really durable, I won't count out.

We have an Intex Queen that we really like. Only used it 15 times, but no problems yet.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Early Retirement Forum mobile app

We bought an aerobed too, about 8 years ago and it still works very well. Durable and comfortable. Several sizes and styles to chose from.

Sent from my iPhone using Early Retirement Forum

+2 for Aerobed. We've had ours for over 10 years, they've been used regularly and show little signs of wear and look like they're good for another decade.

Yep, Aerobed. We've had a few different ones for different uses. The double tall queen size is great, tall enough that it's almost like getting out of a regular bed. The twin size regular height is a great multi purpose air mattress. It got a hole poked in it once, but a $5 patch kit from Walmart fixed it up fine, and it's been going for years since then.

Back
Top Bottom