New T-Mobile Travel Benefits

tulak

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
T-Mobile announced an upgrade to their travel benefits. High-speed data abroad, in-flight wifi, and AAA membership.

I’ve been able to confirm that I’m getting higher speeds in Europe. I’m on the older One plan, not Magenta, and I haven’t been able to find anything on their site indicating that non-Magenta plans get the higher speed, but Speedtest shows me high data rates, so I’m not going to question it.

https://www.t-mobile.com/benefits/travel?icid=MGPO_TMO_P_TMOTRVLBNF_VBKR7JXAOPD0KKRW30013

Good to know. They have updated benefits to our legacy family plan several times without any intervention or upgrade from us.

That's great, and another reason I've been happy with T-Mobile for years. I upgraded to Magenta a while back, but the extra cost was worth it to me.

That's great, and another reason I've been happy with T-Mobile for years. I upgraded to Magenta a while back, but the extra cost was worth it to me.

with the Netflix freebie & Apple TV freebie it really brings the cost down to a reasonable level. Maybe $35 ea? or so. I've been super happy with T Mobile

anyone know if it's a single AAA membership or membership for both spouses on the magenta 55 plan?

Back
Top Bottom