NFL: 2015 Season

Congratulations Denver Broncos. Great game.... great defense.

I wish NE had not missed that first PAT, but that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Good luck in SB50. Take PM out in style!

Congratulations Denver Broncos. Great game.... great defense.

I wish NE had not missed that first PAT, but that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Good luck in SB50. Take PM out in style!
+1, from another Pats fan. Denver's D earned the win, the last time I saw a D that powerful was Seattle in SB48, ironically Denver was on the receiving end of that whipping.

Looking forward to Carolina vs Arizona, two great teams.

I'm just glad I don't bet money on this sport.;)

I am glad I did (now) :D Another one that kept me awake until the last play.

Last edited:
Happy for Denver, what a defense. Hope Payton can retire soon.

I am glad I did (now) :D Another one that kept me awake until the last play.

My buddy went to Vegas today just to bet playoffs and asked me what to take...I told him Broncos and Panthers... He didn't listen and went big on Denver 20.5 over....he is pissed and has went on radio silence... He offered to cash my season NFL win total bets, and I said no....Im locking in my profits for awhile and waiting until the Masters to cash...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My buddy went to Vegas today just to bet playoffs and asked me what to take...I told him Broncos and Panthers... He didn't listen and went big on Denver 20.5 over....he is pissed and has went on radio silence... He offered to cash my season NFL win total bets, and I said no....Im locking in my profits for awhile and waiting until the Masters to cash...

With the Broncos win today, it put me nicely ahead for the season. I don't have anything on the Panthers/Cards tonight. :facepalm: Anyway, regardless of who wins tonight, I'll probably go all in on the SB, with my winnings. Go Broncos. Why not, the worse that can happen now is I break even for the season.

With the Broncos win today, it put me nicely ahead for the season. I don't have anything on the Panthers/Cards tonight. :facepalm: Anyway, regardless of who wins tonight, I'll probably go all in on the SB, with my winnings. Go Broncos. Why not, the worse that can happen now is I break even for the season.

Im sure you are like me Car guy in that you are not trying to put food on the table by betting. So with that being said, any double or nothing bet on house money at the end of the betting season can never be a bad bet! :)

Im sure you are like me Car guy in that you are not trying to put food on the table by betting. So with that being said, any double or nothing bet on house money at the end of the betting season can never be a bad bet! :)

That is correct and is totally in line with my thinking.

+1, from another Pats fan. Denver's D earned the win, the last time I saw a D that powerful was Seattle in SB48, ironically Denver was on the receiving end of that whipping.

Looking forward to Carolina vs Arizona, two great teams.

+2 from another Pats fan.

Denver's defense won the game. I'll be rooting for Payton to win another one before he retires.

Unlike the AFC title game the NFC game was one sided and rather disappointing. Arizona was outmatched.

Last edited:
Carolina has peaked at exactly the right time. I definitely wouldnt be going all in on Denver. I cant see anyway Denver's offense will be able to move the ball against Carolina. It should be relatively low scoring but I see Carolina with an easy win in the SB.

I don't see how Denver can beat Carolina. My guess is Carolina 30, Denver 17.

Sent from my iPad using Early Retirement Forum

Carolina looks really strong. I'll be rooting for Peyton and the Broncos, but I suspect they are toast.

The most lopsided Super Bowl was Super Bowl XXIV: San Francisco 49ers 55, Denver Broncos 10.

I'm afraid that the Broncos might become the record holders yet again.

Carolina has peaked at exactly the right time. I definitely wouldnt be going all in on Denver. I cant see anyway Denver's offense will be able to move the ball against Carolina. It should be relatively low scoring but I see Carolina with an easy win in the SB.

Seems like Carolina has been peaking most of the season.

I only caught the 1st part of the Carolina vs Arizona game, but it made me feel better for the Seahawks. At least that game was interesting in the 2nd half. Looking at the final score, it doesn't look like that was the case for this game.

I'm rooting for the Panthers, but I wouldn't be disappointed if Broncos win either. Either's a good outcome IMO. I just hope for good SB game.

Watched bits and pieces of the Denver vs Pats game. I was at the airport waiting to return from a trip. Then when boarded, a guy two seats over had the game on his laptop so I was taking a peek at plays here and there. I got totally confused at the missed 2 point conversion as I forgot the play died after the fumble and thought the Pats could kick a field goal to win.

The SB is gonna be a tough choice. Two very sound defenses.

I hope the Bronco D is good enough to stop the Panthers.

I think its good enough to slow them down alot, but I dont see the Bronco offense being able to move the ball on Carolina. The Carolina pass rush is in rare form right now.

The survey says...

Attachments

• 12573840_1215418895141183_3597013392137169951_n.jpg
    12573840_1215418895141183_3597013392137169951_n.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 13
The survey says...
I'm not sure which slice of the pie I'd vote to be in for this survey. I always root for the Broncos to win no matter who they are playing, but I am always happy to see another Patriots loss. I wonder how the Panthers feel about it?

Last edited:
Carolina will have their hands full with Denver's defense...BUT I never expected Carolina would destroy Arizona like that, so I'm not qualified to predict anything! Just hope it's a better game than the two yesterday (they were just OK for fans other than Car & Den IMHO).

Hard for us to watch Brady sewn up like that, rush & secondary coverage - no where to turn, you have to hand it to Denver's defense. And DW switched to HGTV reruns early in the second half when it became apparent Carolina was going to run away with it, evidently it just got worse...

Last edited:
I thought Brady and his offensive line played poorly against the Broncos until I saw the stats for Carson Palmer with 4 Int's and 2 fumbles.

I am pulling for Manning to win another SB but I'm not sure Denver's offense can do much against the Panthers' defense. Now that my team is out I am hoping for a competitive game unlike Denver's last SB appearance.

Back
Top Bottom