oil to gas

CLEAS2

Confused about dryer sheets
I live in NY (Long Island) and want to switch from oil to gas. I currently have gas for my oven, dryer and pool heater. I have had a few estimates and so far like the Burnham ES2 Boiler and Alliance SL Indirect water heater. My home is about 1900 SQ FT with a partially finished basement. What price should be fair for installation and removal of the old boiler and oil tank? Are these units the best way to go on a budget?

I live in NY (Long Island) and want to switch from oil to gas. I currently have gas for my oven, dryer and pool heater. I have had a few estimates and so far like the Burnham ES2 Boiler and Alliance SL Indirect water heater. My home is about 1900 SQ FT with a partially finished basement. What price should be fair for installation and removal of the old boiler and oil tank? Are these units the best way to go on a budget?

Better to get real quotes from local mech. outfits who do this regularly. Too many unanswered questions and unless someone here is in the business, we'd just be blowing smoke anyway.

Back
Top Bottom