OMY, Taxes, and Withdrawal Rate

from approximately $7.3M to $9.4M, that would adjust the withdrawal rate pre SSI from 2.5% to...drum roll....2.2%...and post SSI goes from 1.6% to...another drum roll....1.5%. Almost no impact!

I've proposed adoption to a few of the other high rollers around town. I am strong and can open just about any tough jar you might have problems with :dance:

I can also help you spend down that dough...do you have a netjet/club jet subscription yet? If not, for one small adoption price I can arrange that.

If you aren't comfortable adopting, just a siimple update to your beneficiaries would suffice :cool:

Well, as I said in the OP...I am a schmuck. But the reality was, it was going to be a signficant amount of money...but I had not looked at it this way, fully modeling the impact, until now. Better late than never, eh? :facepalm:

Well, unless you actually signed a contract, you are under no contractual obligation to stay for the full year. You can say that your personal situation has changed, or you thought more about it or simply nothing at all. Life is short. It is a waste to give part of it away to the company.

At 11m your portfolio probably jumps around more than 35k every few hours. (3/10 of a percent?) Why would you even concern yourself with it. Quit working, pay the 35k and forget about it.

Your right of course on the math...it just kills me to spend so much on such inferior insurance.

Back
Top Bottom