Online faxes

Arif

Full time employment: Posting here.
I just got an email from my real estate agent saying that my counter offer was accepted on a duplex that I am selling. Only one problem. My printer/fax machine is in my household goods on the ship! Can anyone recommend a online fax service that I can use (for free or cheaply)?

Jay_Gatsby said:
I've had a free eFax account for years instead of a fax machine and it works great. The only catch is that if you want to send a fax (e.g., your signature on a document) then you'll need a scanner. And of course you'll need a computer & an e-mail account.

What about Internet cafés or office-supply stores? Or FedEx?

Thanks. For now I might just have to bite the bullet and go Fedex or DHL. I will have to send the docs back after I sign them so it won't work.

You could use your local Kinkos. They can receive the fax, you could sign then fax it back, make a copy and send the original overnight by FedX. Same service at Mail Boxes using UPS>

Jay_Gatsby said:

Like Nords, I've used a free eFax.com for many years. Great for receiving into your PC. Use Kinkos or Mail Boxes as suggested for outgoing. Evern your local bank you deal with might fax a few pages for you.

Brat said:
You could use your local Kinkos.  They can receive the fax, you could sign then fax it back, make a copy and send the original overnight by FedX.  Same service at Mail Boxes using UPS>

As I recall, Arif is in Panama, so that might be easier said than done. ;)

As I recall, Arif is in Panama, so that might be easier said than done.

Bingo! ;) But they do have a mail box etc. here with UPS and Fedex.

Back
Top Bottom