Only 916 Pts away from a new Dow high!

Blue531

Recycles dryer sheets
Will we see the new high for the Dow this week? I think it might take 2 to 3 weeks at the rate it is going barring, of course, any serious pullback in the overall markets.

Will we see the new high for the Dow this week? I think it might take 2 to 3 weeks at the rate it is going barring, of course, any serious pullback in the overall markets.

Sssshhhhhhhhhh.....don’t tell anyone!

Yes. No doubt about it. It might go up or it might go down.

Yep, that's the way it works.... It will either go up, maybe, or go down, maybe.

Yep, that's the way it works.... It will either go up, maybe, or go down, maybe.
Yes, I agree. Or then again, maybe it could stay the same, or maybe go down and then up, or maybe up and then down.... :)

:popcorn:

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    129.3 KB · Views: 25
As I told my wife yesterday, since Jan 1, we are up enough to pay our daughters $60k tuition and our $50k living expenses,
if we can keep it!

Back
Top Bottom