Oregon - Driving force in modern aviation!

calmloki

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Even at two miles high, Couch said, he could hear cattle lowing and children talking. He heard gunshots, which worried him. A black butterfly flew past. He passed through clouds. He said they were fluffy.

AP nation news - StatesmanJournal.com

It does sound interesting although I don't know if I would do it.

I once did a sport parachute jump with similar (but lesser) experiences.

Dammit, if I were a little crazier, I might try it myself. Like he said.

I'll bet the feds make it illegal within the week.

I'll bet the feds make it illegal within the week.

You know there is a certain segment of the population who wouldn't care, and another - should the Fed's attempt a trial - who would not convict. :) You can find a critical mass of those folks in Central Oregon. >:D

He was wise to land before Hells Canyon, it is deeper than the Grand. The Blue Mountains can give a rough ride..

One of my husband's relatives is a balloonist. He got caught once in power lines at the intersection of I-217 and the Sunset Highway. I remember my MIL shuddering, "I can't believe what ... did!!?" His sense of adventure is a family legend.

Yup. Them Oreganos march to the beat of a different tom-tom.

If you remember "Sometimes a Great Notion", my father-in-law and his brothers were gyppo loggers, just like that. Ken Kesey could have been writing about them. I am honored to have known them and especially to have been accepted into the family. But I ramble.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom