Polarized Air Cleaner

SumDay

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Has anyone had an air cleaner added to their HVAC system? Was it worth it? Did you see any improvement in season allergies, colds, etc?

Just had our AC checked and of course they're always trying to sell you the latest and greatest. I'd rather hear from someone who isn't going to get a commission on the installation. :LOL:

It's an IAQ 2000 Polarized Air Cleaner

Has anyone had an air cleaner added to their HVAC system? Was it worth it? Did you see any improvement in season allergies, colds, etc?

Just had our AC checked and of course they're always trying to sell you the latest and greatest. I'd rather hear from someone who isn't going to get a commission on the installation. :LOL:

It's an IAQ 2000 Polarized Air Cleaner

I've never heard of a "polarized" air cleaner. A quick look found someone selling them. More hype - less information, but it's a place to start.

https://vitoservices.com/polarized-...particles that get missed by standard filters.

Sorry, I could not copy the info on how they w*rk.

Last edited:
My sibling had a UV filter/light and air purifier thing added to their furnace system, not sure it's the same as yours.
She has allergies and says it helps.

We simply added portable UV/HEPA air purifiers to each room at our house, and use premium HEPA filters in our furnace. Both of which help tremendously with my allergies.

We have an electrostatic filter at the old home stead. When we're gone 8 months, we come back and find only the slightest layer of dust. We could ignore it (and have, occasionally) but usually hit it with a dust cloth over everything and a quick shot with the Oreck over the floors. Not much dust at all.

Back
Top Bottom