Post your Drone photos & videos here.

ShokWaveRider

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
For those who own drones, I thought it might be a nice idea to have a thread for their photos rather than regular camera and phone photos. Please let us know what drone you used and if you had anything special on it. I for one has been very surprised at the quality of drone pics considering the size of their sensors.

These are taken with a Stock DJI Mini 3 Pro with a ND8 Filter. I do have the Integra Goggles and Motion 2 controller, but I used the stock DJI RC controller for these.

I for one would like to see some. I particularly like the first one. I took these when I was updating my home photos on Zillow, in case I decided to sell at some point. The second is the other side of the street showing the intracoastal waterway, we live on an island. Unfortunately, I am not very creative with my drone, I just like pottering around with it. I am not really an avid photographer; I have to have a reason.

Attachments

• DJI_0024 (Medium).JPG
    DJI_0024 (Medium).JPG
    299.9 KB · Views: 78
  • 314-Back-1 (Medium).jpg
    314-Back-1 (Medium).jpg
    215.5 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
This was taken by our drone just outside of Capitol Reef NP in Utah. We boondocked on BLM land for a few days to give us time to explore the park.

Attachments

• cap reef blm.jpg
    cap reef blm.jpg
    868.6 KB · Views: 70
Here is one of my roof that I took for the insurance company, they accepted it along with a couple of others as proof of the condition.

These are taken with a Stock DJI Mini 3 Pro with a ND8 Filter.

Attachments

• Roof (2022) (Medium).jpg
    Roof (2022) (Medium).jpg
    236.4 KB · Views: 48
Copper Harbor, Michigan. DJI Mavic Air 2.

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2023-07-06-15h35m51s698.jpg
    vlcsnap-2023-07-06-15h35m51s698.jpg
    335.2 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Here are some of my clips mixed with terrestrial shots. They were shot just over a month ago in Geneva Switzerland.

DJI seems to have the market sewn up. Not just from this post, but almost every drone pic I come across id from a DJI machine.

Split Rock & Lighthouse on Minnesota’s North Shore of Lake Superior. (DJI Mavic Air 2)

Attachments

• dji_fly_20230714_103248_99_1689348880303_photo.jpg
    dji_fly_20230714_103248_99_1689348880303_photo.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 54
^^^^^ Very nice! That’s an iconic Minnesota spot but I’ve never seen it from that angle with the clear water below.

Manual orbit of our Crepe Myrtle near the street.
2 different drones - No color editing was done.

1) (Fimi) https://photos.app.goo.gl/bkNgshHD5w8jKuFV7

2) (DJI) https://photos.app.goo.gl/R6EgqzpjkFtLdoMx8

Which do you prefer ? (I need to practice my manual orbits)

I prefer the second, I think you marked it DJI (Which one?)

I have been too chicken to fly mine recently it has been too hot. I do not want to overheat it. Mine is a Mini 3 pro, with DJI-RC and recently their integra Goggles and Motion 2. But it is definitely too hot to wear Goggles outside.

I prefer the second, I think you marked it DJI (Which one?)

I have been too chicken to fly mine recently it has been too hot. I do not want to overheat it. Mine is a Mini 3 pro, with DJI-RC and recently their integra Goggles and Motion 2. But it is definitely too hot to wear Goggles outside.

I have the same, DJI Mini 3 Pro w/DJI RC (Video # 2).

What I have found is that the DJI RC's screen can get really hot to the touch, on a bright sunny day.
As long as you keep the drone moving, (in theory) the drone should be ok.

Thanks for watching.

Last edited:
DS has a pretty good drone, though I don't know the specifics. He is a part-time pro photographer among other endeavors. We've been building a new lake home and he's been documenting the process from bare land to now, moved in but no landscaping yet.

CENTER]ture2829.jpg

Back
Top Bottom