Quicken Deluxe Black Friday Deal

Romer

Recycles dryer sheets
deal on Newegg and additional $5 off with code at this link

I don't see anything that says new users only and shows discount from full retail price.

deal on Newegg and additional $5 off with code at this link

I don't see anything that says new users only and shows discount from full retail price.

Thanks. Got it. I look for sales on this annually. Six months before your current subscription ends, you can enter the new code and it updates your subscription.

Last edited:
Just ordered Quicken Premier at Newegg using your link with a $9.00 promo code. Final cost with tax was $43.45 vs normal $83.99 plus tax normal price. I have 4 months subscription remaining so should be good for my renewal.

I thought this was to buy an activation code.. It want to charge me a delivery fee to ship for my house..??

That delivery fee is for expedited delivery. If you can wait a couple of days it will be free delivery.

Just noticed Puerto Rico for your location. That could be an issue.

Thanks. Got it. I look for sales on this annually. Six months before your current subscription ends, you can enter the new code and it updates your subscription.

Great deal, and appreciate that it's a key card rather than more CDROM trash that's not necessary.

When you say annually, do you mean that Newegg does a sale like this each year, or do you mean vendors in general?

Great deal, and appreciate that it's a key card rather than more CDROM trash that's not necessary.

When you say annually, do you mean that Newegg does a sale like this each year, or do you mean vendors in general?

I would buy it from anywhere, but the last two times have been from Newegg.

Thanks to members here, I always get a heads up. Same with the tax software. It's a hot topic this time of year. :D

I’m puzzled as to why they have to send me a physical thing. Oh, well; whatever.

Also, I guess online electronics/computer retailers are subject to some fraud. When I made the purchase, Capital One send me an automated message asking me to confirm it was indeed me making the charge. Nice. I had never seen that before.

How do you apply this to a current subscription that is scheduled to renew in Feb 2024? I'm not seeing that option anywhere. The only options I see are Change Plan and Cancel Renewal, I don't see anywhere to enter any discount codes.

How do you apply this to a current subscription that is scheduled to renew in Feb 2024? I'm not seeing that option anywhere. The only options I see are Change Plan and Cancel Renewal, I don't see anywhere to enter any discount codes.

I’ll look in the morning and get back. I forget the exact steps but it’s pretty straightforward. I’ve done it twice. You just have to make sure you’re within 6 months (which you are).

I’ll look in the morning and get back. I forget the exact steps but it’s pretty straightforward. I’ve done it twice. You just have to make sure you’re within 6 months (which you are).

This is how I enter the code:

Help > Manage Subscription > Enter Activation Code

Hope that helps.

I see where to enter an Activation Code from inside the desktop app via Help > Manage Your Subscription > Enter Activation Code; do I first have to purchase the new 1-Year Subscription from the Newegg link? Otherwise I don't see a 16-digit activation code anywhere. If I do have to purchase a new subscription and then use the activation code now does that cancel my previous subscription and start a new one with a new expiration date?

Sorry, sometimes I need instructions when things aren't so obvious.

I’m assuming that you already have Quicken up and running and that you bought Quicken from Newegg from the link above. I get the CD sent to me which has an activation code. You don’t actually put the new CD in, you just use the activation code.

If you got a download from Newegg, I’m not sure how to get the activation code. I would think it’s in one of the emails you got. Look close. Otherwise, I would contact Newegg. I would not install the version you downloaded.

Maybe someone else that bought the download can answer better.

I just received my activation code in the mail, in a cardboard box that looked like a CD-ROM package but just contained a piece of paper with the code and an advertisement for some food delivery service I have no interest in. :facepalm:

Yes, you simply type the code in the "enter activation code" field and you're good for another year. I believe others have mentioned that your current subscription has to be within six months of expiring. Please check me on that last point if I'm wrong about that.

Edit to add: On the Mac, the place to enter it is found under Quicken->Enter Activation Code... -> Enter your product activation code

Last edited:
Amazingly we couldn’t get our credit cards to work at Quicken checkout yesterday, so we went with Newegg. Can’t believe their online store wasn’t working yesterday, we tried two different cards. DH read somewhere that the Fidelity Visa card has not been working on the Quicken site since August!

Back
Top Bottom