R.I.P. - - Ryan O'Neal

RIP Ryan.
I just read his life history and he had a rough family life. That would be putting mildly. Lots of children issues and partner issues to deal with and plenty of sadness. I wouldn't have traded is fame and fortune life and life of luxury for my simple lifestyle and unknown identity.

True. But he did get to live out the fantasy of 99% of all young males at the time: Farrah Fawcett's boyfriend. ( no disrespect)

Last edited:
True. But he did get to live out the fantasy of 99% of all young males at the time: Farrah Fawcett's boyfriend. ( no disrespect)

I wonder if he had the poster pinned up someplace.

Someone pinned up a copy of that poster behind one of our gas chromatographs in the lab. The lab head eventually saw it (on a safety inspection) and "suggested" it be taken down. Heh, heh, it might cause a fire - what with all that paper and all. He was a cool guy.

But in answer to others who point out that Ryan O'N (and his various spouses) were far from perfect: Now seems a better time to say goodby to a very talented actor who (like many of us) was quite flawed but brought enjoyment to many through using his talent. RIP RO'N

Back
Top Bottom