Rechargeable ni-cd batteries for solar lights

target2019

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Does anyone have decent online source for rechargeable batteries? These are the AA size batteries that are found in many of the solar garden lights.

Yeah, I'm doing the search, but maybe someone has had good results and will share.

We have a battery store/warehouse a couple of towns over from us that a lot of my friends have had very good experiences with. They're also an online store. They sell batteries of all kinds, and also rebuild rechargable battery packs (for power hand tools, etc,). They are "Batteries & Things. http://www.batteriesandthings.com/

Does anyone have decent online source for rechargeable batteries? These are the AA size batteries that are found in many of the solar garden lights.

Yeah, I'm doing the search, but maybe someone has had good results and will share.

I saw some in Walmart the other day near the solar garden lights. Since I wasn;t shopping for those at the time I didn't note the price.

We have a battery store/warehouse a couple of towns over from us that a lot of my friends have had very good experiences with. They're also an online store. They sell batteries of all kinds, and also rebuild rechargable battery packs (for power hand tools, etc,). They are "Batteries & Things. Welcome to Batteries and Things
Thanks. They came up pretty high in the search engine, so I gave it a try. I bought a pack of 24 double-A's for $16.99 + $4 flat rate shipping. Went with 800mAh.

I'll have to look into what batteriesandthings charges for rebuilding notebook batteries. So thanks for the tip.

Last year I bought 16 moonglow-labeled 600 mAh rechargeables, and too many of them have failed. I found them through Amazon last time.

We have a battery store/warehouse a couple of towns over from us that a lot of my friends have had very good experiences with. They're also an online store. They sell batteries of all kinds, and also rebuild rechargable battery packs (for power hand tools, etc,). They are "Batteries & Things. Welcome to Batteries and Things

A bit off topic, but I took a peek at the bateriesandthings site and like the Energizer battery jump starters that have. I already have one made by Stanley, yet the Energizer models look nice too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom