Reliance Standard MYGA

pletal

Recycles dryer sheets
Hello, looking at buying a 10Yr MYGA thru Reliance Standard. They look to be rated A++. Does anybody have experience with this company , thanks

Pletal, I have no experience with this company but if they are rated A+, you should have nothing to worry about as far as security.
What rate are they offering in a 10 year MYGA?

Pletal, I have no experience with this company but if they are rated A+, you should have nothing to worry about as far as security.
What rate are they offering in a 10 year MYGA?

5.25. For ten years. Looking longer term, and a decent fixed income rate. Plus able to draw some out per year if needed. They also have 7 yr for 5.55. 100k invested

5.25. For ten years. Looking longer term, and a decent fixed income rate. Plus able to draw some out per year if needed. They also have 7 yr for 5.55. 100k invested

Sounds like a smart move to lock in those rates for that long term period. Yes, the annual draw provisions of MYGAs are also appealing.

I just purchased a Reliance Standard 7y through BluePrint Income. All went well.

Last edited:
I am not familiar with Reliance Standard but I see this is available on the Blueprint Income website which is a + to me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom