Remembering Ruth Bader Ginsburg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing life. Beat cancer multiple times. Tremendous pioneer on the bench.

What a smart and strong person and a great Justice. Sad for the country.

I am so sad. She was amazing.

And......I am so fearful of what will ensue in the coming days in the political arena to replace her in this election year.

Very very sad. RIP. She defended the people. She will be missed

RIP RBG - I honestly think this could determine the future of our nation for the next two generations. What else can happen in 2020?

Last edited:
What a champ. Fought to the end and kept her position as long as she felt she could do her job, which is to say, till the last day. She will be missed greatly.

Can't say I agreed with her on very many issues but no doubt she was a smart lady and had strong views which she represented very well.

RIP

Last edited:
Can't say I agreed with her on very many issues but no doubt she was a smart lady and had strong views which she represented very well.

RIP

I'll agree with this.

She has been ill health for a long time. I guess she obviously never read the E-R forum.

A sad, sad day...

I am so sad. She was amazing.

And......I am so fearful of what will ensue in the coming days in the political arena to replace her in this election year.

She was a tremendous figure.
It is obvious what will happen.....

I envy her joy of loving her work so that retiring was never even on the table... how many of us can imagine loving work that much? It's not our mindset.

Her whole life and career have been groundbreaking. To say RIP feels trite.

RIP

That's well said. I think this is the most any politician (and I sadly include Supreme Court justices in that term) could hope for. When we die someone that didn't agree with us can say nice things. Way too many politicians won't have that same treatment after they pass.

RIP

Yep I hate to see anyone passing even though it’s part of life. RIP

RIP

She was 'best buds' with Scalia. That should be a lesson to everyone on how to get along with each other.

+1 I'm sure that they had a lot of "agree to disagree" moments... and then perhaps pulled a bottle and a couple glasses out of a cabinet and had a drink.

RIP RBG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom