Replacing my international value fund

HappyOutsourced

Recycles dryer sheets
I think my broker at AXA is mad at me. We haven't spoken in years because we had difficulties when he or his company messed up my ROTH conversions.:mad:
I think my portfolio has done as well as most but hasn't been rebalanced in years. My small cap mutual fund actually went out of business during the Great Recession. No one contacted me about replacing it and the way I found out about it was I got a check in the mail. (Fortunately I opened the envelope instead of tossing it as junk.)
With encouragement from other retirees on this forum, I've decided to DIY. I've started researching what I have and saw where Morningstar thinks I would do better with a different international large cap value fund. I'd like to find a no load indexed fund to replace it.
Have any ideas where I might find a replacement?
Thanks for your advice.

I use two active funds, ARTKX, which is more mid cap but that's large enough for me, and DODFX. I benchmark against EFV, which is an MSCI EAFE Value Index EFT from iShares. I have had these for a number of years and haven't seriously shopped around since then other than to compare against EFV. There might be something cheaper now, but even EFV is somewhat lightly traded.

Back
Top Bottom