Retired 4 years!

ugeauxgirl

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Hey, y'all, I'm back! I retired 4 years ago- RIGHT into the pandemic, and I faded away from the site as I was out doing fun stuff. I have been volunteering, traveling, learning new crafts, and hobbies and enjoying life. My husband says I'm busier than when I was working. That's true, but it's also true that I'm doing what I WANT to do, instead of what I have to do. My health is better than its been in years. I walked the Camino de Santiago last fall, and just entered myself in a pickleball tournament. That will be my first athletic competition since college! Hope everyone is happy and well 😀

Good to see you back and so many things to do and so little time. Time does go by fast when you are having fun.

Welcome back. Time does go so quickly. That is so cool that you walked the Camino de Santiago. What an experience.

Congratulations! Don't waste a day! I retired 5/1/20 right into the teeth of the pandemic, we live in interesting times for sure. Since then, we've made a west coast rv trip, an Alaska RV trip, a maritimes RV trip, and 4 florida winter trips. 785 days on the road inj 4 years! Heading north to Lake Superior in June and then onto Vancouver and then south to the the Sierras. Geaux while you can!!!!

Welcome back. Time does go so quickly. That is so cool that you walked the Camino de Santiago. What an experience.

The Camino was THE MOST amazing experience. In fact I think I might have to do it again. Maybe a different route.

Always nice when folks check back in, hope to hear more from you !

Back
Top Bottom