Retirement Expenses - Critique & Abuse Me! THE SEQUEL

Nodak you have me beat in utilities but I can live in MO for about 16k a year. I am 3 miles from walmart and in a much bigger town. Which has good and bad points. For a town of 1500 Cavalier has a bunch of stuff in it.

Nodak you have me beat in utilities but I can live in MO for about 16k a year. I am 3 miles from walmart and in a much bigger town. Which has good and bad points. For a town of 1500 Cavalier has a bunch of stuff in it.
I guess I should clarify my first post a little. The $24,000 annual expenses included my normal travel expenses. If I pared it down to only "must pay" things I would be at about $18,000 per year.

U.S. states, cities where Americans spend the most
$37,782. That's the amount that the average American household spent in 2009, not including rent or mortgages, based on the How America Spends report just released by social comparison money site Bundle. The report, which makes use of U.S. government spending data and data obtained from Citi to break down the average spending by city, marital status, age and income level, provides a few surprises when it comes to who spends the most and the Bundle Everybody's Money tool allows you to zoom in even further and look at spending in your city.

I guess I should clarify my first post a little. The $24,000 annual expenses included my normal travel expenses. If I pared it down to only "must pay" things I would be at about $18,000 per year.

In that case you are doing great.

Back
Top Bottom