Retirement Village

I was in AU in 2000 and noticed several nice retirement communities. Were I you I would contact local Realtors and build a list of places to visit. If AU weren't so far from family I would move there myself. I really enjoyed communities near the Whitsundays.You really need to consider public transportation to international gateway cities, as well as activities, in your selection process.

Nice idea, but as I recall, Australia is not particularly interested in foreigners retiring there. Burden to the system and all, what? Very important to determine the legal situation before committing $$.

Interesting - retirement villages.

Over here, we have the Malaysia My Second Home program. Something similar. Since the launch of the program, many foreigners have purchased properties here, especially in the island where I stay.

When I am ready to retire, I may just adopt the same strategy - move to a country with lower COL and live like a queen!

Interesting - retirement villages.

Over here, we have the Malaysia My Second Home program. Something similar. Since the launch of the program, many foreigners have purchased properties here, especially in the island where I stay.

When I am ready to retire, I may just adopt the same strategy - move to a country with lower COL and live like a queen!

Lower than Malaysia? Please expand on this idea if you are interested!

Ha

Back
Top Bottom