RIP:Rush Limbaugh has passed at 70

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cancer finally took him.

Cautionary tale for sure, smoked most of his life.

:( So sad. Age 70 seems so young to me now that I am 72. I smoked for 10 years but quit 44 years ago; thank goodness I did. I had no idea back then how much I would value each day of life in my 70's.

Super sorry to hear this.... I agreed with him a lot, (but not all) of the time.

RIP RL.

Last edited:
RIP Rush! I listened to him occasionally and generally agreed with his viewpoint.

Uhmmm, can we not have obituaries for political figures on this board? I find this thread most unwelcome.

Uhmmm, can we not have obituaries for political figures on this board? I find this thread most unwelcome.

We can and we have. Not everyone likes every public figure, and they can use the ignore feature on threads if preferred.

Of course, regardless of the subject of the thread, please all be sure to stay out of actual partisan political comments.

This is one of those times to show the better side of valor. If you don't have anything nice to say, etc.

ETA: If your post disappears, don't repost...

Last edited:
RIP threads are a reminder that at times discretion is the better part of valor, and if one can’t say something positive it’s best to say nothing at all.

Ignored here, even after a moderator request. Numerous posts were removed and the thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom