Ripped tendons/muscles in knee/hip anyone?

I read the link Moemg sent on torn cartilage. Knee is slowly getting better, but getting there. I am hoping that I am one who can heal with rest, ice and aspirin.
If this doesn't heal up within another few weeks, it's off to an Orthopedic Dr. But, since it seems to be slowly getting better, my fingers are crossed.

Kahn: Seems to me there are alot of women in Hollywood with more masculine characteristics that are still sexy and feminine (and have kids if they want). Nothing wrong with that one to me.

Also referred to Khan as he in a post--I guessed Genghis Khan as your user name inspiration :) --

A friend who had knee trouble was also advised to take the heavy duty Ibuprofen (800 mg 3/x a day) to see if it was caused by inflammation and after three weeks her knee was all better. I don't think she did anything else for it in that time.

And this is not to insult anyone: I find stereotypes and the resultant assumptions interesting.

I am physically female and my orientation is heterosexual, but on all those internet behavior tests I test as strongly male.

I do not want and never had children.

I have not wanted to be a man, just wanted equal access to education, jobs...

I have a great deal of empathy for other non-standards: homosexual, bisexual, intersexed, transgendered...

Not sure where I fit on the spectrum.

I never knew that, you always seem like "one of the guys"??

Back
Top Bottom