Sofa beds

I agree on the air bed recommendation.
I've never enjoyed sleeping on a sofa sleeper, or moving one.
I'm on my second air mattress for guests.
I really liked the first one, but it finally started leaking.
Costco has a very nice one for $150. It even regulates the pressure automatically.
My guests seem very happy with it, and they have several choices on where it will be.
The only downside that I can see, is that someone could have trouble getting in and out of the bed.
The new one is very thick, so that gives it some height.

Take care,. JP

I’m thinking about getting an air bed for my spare room/office that the grandkids can sleep on when they spend the night.
Costco has 2- a beauty rest for $150 and a Sealy on sale for $110.
If you don’t mind saying, which one did you purchase?

For those that have air mattresses, does anyone know if any brands/types are better for avoiding cat punctures. I had one years ago that I slept on for a few months and the cats did not damage it but I don't remember what kind it was.

We have a La-Z-Boy sofa, that has an inflatable air mattress built in, and it is quite comfortable. It takes a little longer to set up and close down, but it’s well worth it.

If I recall, the air mattress feature added about $500 onto the price, but it’s been money well spent.

This is intriguing but I looked on their website and none of them that I could offer this option. Does anyone know if it is still offered.

I’m thinking about getting an air bed for my spare room/office that the grandkids can sleep on when they spend the night.
Costco has 2- a beauty rest for $150 and a Sealy on sale for $110.
If you don’t mind saying, which one did you purchase?
Irish girl,
It is the queen size Aerobed at Costco .
They are $169 now.
Take care, JP

Back
Top Bottom