Stop email notifications, but keep Android app notifications?

Dreaming of Freedom

Recycles dryer sheets
I hope this the the right place for this question: I am trying to figure out how to disable the email notifications from this forum, but keep the Android app notifications on my phone. I only see a setting to turn on/off push notifications in my app, but I am not sure which notifications it is referring too. Help, my email inbox is overstuffed and needs to go on an ER diet.

Are the emails all responses to threads you've replied to? In that case, you can turn off all existing subscriptions on your subscription list; just click the box at the top of the list to select all, and then down at the bottom of the list, where it says "Move to folder...", you can delete the subscriptions or change them to "No email notification".

Then, under your Profile Options, look for "Default Thread Subscription Mode" and change it to no email, too, so you don't get email notifications for new threads to which you reply.

I have a question about email too. It says optional, when I put nothing it didn’t let me. So why is it optional in the first place?

Back
Top Bottom