Suggestions on How to Spend More Money

Rumors of a family trip to Kalaupapa in May (but it's volunteer-related for spouse) and a "getting-to-re-know-you" empty-nester's inter-island cruise in the fall.

With the pricing I see lately, it will be difficult to "Spend More Money" in Hawaii; for instance, $40 a night rooms at the Ala Moana Hotel.

And if you think about it the (recent special) $398 a night at the Kona Village Resort is way on the cheap side considering everything it includes.

With the pricing I see lately, it will be difficult to "Spend More Money" in Hawaii; for instance, $40 a night rooms at the Ala Moana Hotel.
And if you think about it the (recent special) $398 a night at the Kona Village Resort is way on the cheap side considering everything it includes.
You can practically smell the recession desperation in the air...

Well, I did it -- thanks for all the help. I bought this 52" HDTV, ordered an iPad, a Kindle 2, and a tempurpedic mattress. DW is at the travel agent's right now planning our trip to New Zealand.

April fools.

Well, I did it -- thanks for all the help. I bought this 52" HDTV, ordered an iPad, a Kindle 2, and a tempurpedic mattress. DW is at the travel agent's right now planning our trip to New Zealand.

April fools.
Sure. And I'm cashing out all my Wellesley to buy a Single Premium Variable Deferred Astrological Annuity.

April fools.
Darn it, Al!!! I thought you finally had seen the light!

You should have started this thread on April Fools!

Audrey

Back
Top Bottom