Super Bowl Beverages

I'll be on a cruise during the Super Bowl, so finding a seat in any bar won't be easy if there's a television nearby. I guess I won't be making my sangria recipe this year. Lots of scotch in these bars though! I can have fun harassing Patriots fans too!

My Adult Superbowl Beverage Recipe (for use at home or with a designated driver:angel:)

Main course: Corona Light in bottles

Servings per person - one six pack per game

Served - ice cold, in the bottle, with a slice of lime (some prefer a little salt too)

Frequency - 1 per quarter (plus one additional at half time and one after the game)

Special serving utensils - One bottle opener and cold mugs for wusses

Optional sides - chips and dips, as needed.

Relieve "as necessary" :LOL:

Last edited:
The beverages (rum & coke, beer and wine) will remain the same as will the potato chips & garlic dip and the burgers, but I scratched the brie & crackers and replaced it with tortilla chips & salsa.

A few less calories - :)

Final revision;

Tortilla chips & salsa, potato chips and garlic dip, rum & cokes and beer.

Burgers scrapped when Maine Lobster Now sent me 20% off on lobster roll kits.

Entree lobster rolls and mimosa - :)

Our local Walmart had a Superbowl beer sale today. Only the off brands were on sale. (The good stuff was still at regular prices) I saw several people with shopping carts full of cases of beer (that were on sale). I don't know how much the discount was but life is to short to drink cheap beer.

I guess it's sacrilege, but my plan is:

(1) To drink nothing but tap water on Superbowl Sunday; and
(2) To exert all my effort in the attempt to avoid watching any of the Superbowl

I know, good grief, what kind of American AM I? :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, my recipe for tap water, my most enjoyable beverage, is:
Put glass under faucet (right side up).
Turn on faucet.
Turn off faucet.

There! Now you have a nice glass of water that will quench your thirst, and will not make you drunk or cause you to gain weight.

Good idea.

Probably coffee and water for me. Starting time is 8:30 AM in Hawaii. We'll be en route to Hilo for a helicopter tour over Kilauea, and the game will end while we fly. It's been 11 years since I went to a Super Bowl party. DH records the half time show to watch later. I usually try to catch a Puppy Bowl on Animal Planet or Kitten Bowl on the Hallmark Channel.

cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg

OR

guinness.jpg

Back
Top Bottom