Superior service from Vanguard

I am sorry to read that you lost your wife, and so recently...so hard...I am so sorry for your loss.
I am keeping you and your family in my prayers.

I am sorry to read that you lost your wife, and so recently...so hard...I am so sorry for your loss.
I am keeping you and your family in my prayers.

as Monty Python says....Not dead yet! It's just a flesh wound! (just entered Hospice care)

Truly this wasn't to be a thread about death & dying. Long lingering disease does give you time to grieve together. Mrs Scrapr has the best attitude. Today she was wearing socks that said...I identify as a Bad Ass. You would have to know her. She is truly one of a kind.

I started this thread to identify Vanguard as doing exceptional things for one small customer in a time of heart ache. Our rep did truly go above & beyond. He was always professional, but every once in a while his guard would drop and he would express some sorrow for us. I know that there was likely a ton of stuff he did that was not in our view. The retitling the accounts comes to mind. On our last call he just said i don't know what I'm going to do now that I don't have to work on your project. Which tells me it took a lot of his time

I sent our rep's boss a note & included the same picture i linked here. Just so that they would have a face of someone they helped. I'm sure it's easy to hide behind logins & spreadsheets & faceless clients. This did not stop them. They truly acted in a heartfelt manner

I'm so sorry you're both going through this. You'll be in my prayers.

I'm a huge fan of Vanguard myself
My thoughts exactly.

I will remember you both in my prayers.

The DW and I have been Vanguard Flagship clients for just over a year now and we have both been impressed (and she is a much tougher grader than I am).

Back
Top Bottom