Suze Ormans portfolio

The fact she gives advice but doesnt follow alot of it busts me up. At least she is militant about staying out of CC debit. Ill give her that.

Dog said:
- she's kinda weird.

I agree, she gives me a slight case of the willies in a way I can't quite put my finger on. I think it might be the incredible size of her hair and how it magically hovers above her head.

I think the bottom line for me is that I wouldnt be at all surprised if she just started shrieking random words, tearing out her hair and then attacking people at random ;)

Cute Fuzzy Bunny said:
I think the bottom line for me is that I wouldnt be at all surprised if she just started shrieking random words, tearing out her hair and then attacking people at random ;)
You post that like it's a bad thing. :)

Cute Fuzzy Bunny said:
Well it depends on who's in the room with her at the time, I guess...

She's proof that if you make the right connections, even untalented people can become mega-millionaires, which makes the US the best country in the world........... ;) ;)

There's a BUNCH of Hollywood folks that are like Suze Orman, but easier on the eyes.............. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

FinanceDude said:
She's proof that if you make the right connections, even untalented people can become mega-millionaires, which makes the US the best country in the world........... ;) ;)

Isn't making the right connections a talent in itself? I wish I were more predisposed that way.

But anyway, I know what you mean--her talent is not very much with giving financial advice but more with the networking.

Back
Top Bottom