Thank You

stephenandrew

Recycles dryer sheets
I wanted to say that while I do not post here that often, when I do, I appreciate that the responses I get are nearly always informative, and respectful of my questions/opinions. I have been posting on another personal finance board, and I am amazed at the curt, arrogant, and just plain insulting responses I see. So many of the posts lose sight of the topic, and just become personal pissing contests.

Thank you for making this a pleasent and civil place to come.

I have been posting on another personal finance board, and I am amazed at the curt, arrogant, and just plain insulting responses I see.

I agree with that. There is no need to be rude to each other but some (only a few) seem to have a need to try to start a fight over just about any subject under the sun.

Keep posting here and drop off any that give you grief.

Ahhhh, yes. I went to another forum for a short time and found it to be snippy and impersonal. So far I keep coming back here. :greetings10:

We're friendlier cause we don't know as much. :D

LOL, I've seen you guys over there! :ROFLMAO: If you do see anything uncivil over here, go ahead and report it. I haven't spent much time there but saw a thread on, of all things, "do you use your bath towel more than once before washing it." It must have gotten pretty insulting because it was closed before I could post.

What a nice thread topic, OP!:flowers:

This was the first forum of any kind I joined and consider myself extremely fortunate to have come here first as it has been an excellent experience.

... I appreciate that the responses I get are nearly always informative, and respectful of my questions/opinions.
I have been posting on another personal finance board, and I am amazed at the curt, arrogant, and just plain insulting responses I see. So many of the posts lose sight of the topic, and just become personal pissing contests.
[-]Are you sure you're posting to the right board, or to the other board?[/-]

You're welcome!

Back
Top Bottom