The name tags must have given them away...

"Damn! They're onto us... now what are we going to do with the rest of those 13 million Perez badges we ordered?..." :LOL:

I think someone of the rank & file is beginning to start the after-action report by ruminating, "Say, that sounds a lot like the van of Marines I saw last week... ruh-roh...

"This effort is an example of the lengths smugglers will go to avoid detection, and the skilled and effective police work and vigilance displayed everyday by Customs and Border Protection personnel," the agency said in a written statement.
---------------------
I guess the lengths smugglers will go to avoid detection don't go so far as to put different names on each uniform.

"This effort is an example of the lengths smugglers will go to avoid detection, and the skilled and effective police work and vigilance displayed everyday by Customs and Border Protection personnel," the agency said in a written statement.
---------------------
I guess the lengths smugglers will go to avoid detection don't go so far as to put different names on each uniform.

"skilled"...made me laugh.

I believe Perez Hilton was behind this...

Attachments

• perez.jpg
    perez.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 3
I guess they didn't have the $500,000 it takes to become a citizen here from Mexico.

I believe Perez Hilton was behind this...

Think you are right. Here he is trying different disguises to elude detection by the skilled law dogs.

Attachments

• cat-eye-brows-440x410.jpg
    cat-eye-brows-440x410.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 4
Do Mexicans understand that 13 is a really bad number to choose when you need luck on your side?

Back
Top Bottom