The True Cost of Upgrading Your Phone

Is it important to treat the comparison objectively so it doesn't become the battle between two fan clubs and get the thread locked by the mods? I think so.

Yeah there's so much misinformation about how Apple is better than Android (and vice-versa) it's not worth responding IMO. You buy what you like, it doesn't matter now and hasn't for a long time.

Yeah there's so much misinformation about how Apple is better than Android (and vice-versa) it's not worth responding IMO. You buy what you like, it doesn't matter now and hasn't for a long time.

Yup. 99% of what most people do on their phone can be done on either system with no identifiable difference.

DW discovered that the staff in the Apple store talked her out of the optional pen for the iPad when they understood what she used the tablet for.

I guess I'll be joining the ranks of the idiots soon, as I'll be purchasing a 13 Pro for ~ $1,000.

But wait... maybe I'm not an idiot. Maybe I can easily afford to spend $1000 on a new smartphone every 5 years. I mean, after all, I am a multimillionaire, comfortably retired since my mid-40s. (Sorry for the humble brag... just trying to sarcastically refute the holier-than-thou "idiots" comment.)

Hey, just put in the BTD thread and be a hero instead of an idiot! :LOL:

DH is a an Anti-Apple-Ist(tm - coining that term here). I have long told him that Apple fan-boys and Apple-hate-boys cancel each other out as they are both equally annoying.

Back
Top Bottom